This add-on is not officially commissioned/supported by Jio. The trademark "Jio" is registered by "Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited (RCITPL)"
What is JioTV?
JioTV is an application that enables Jio customers to view their favorite TV channels & programs on smartphones and tablets. Users can pause & play a live program or catch-up shows telecast over the last seven days.
- Watch More than 600+ Live Channels in 15+ Languages
- 7 Day catch-up
- PVR IPTV Simple Add-on integration
- Jio Account (username and password)
- Kodi with widevine enabled
- BotAllen Repository (skip this if you already have the repository installed)
- 5 minutes to setup
- Go To File Manager from Settings
- Click on Add Source
https://kodi.botallen.comas a path and give it name
- Go To Add-ons from Settings
- Click on Install From Zip File
Install from repository
Now you can access add-on from the main screen
Select any channel to play and you'll get a prompt for
Select your preferred method to log in and you are ready to enjoy live channels
How To Watch Catch-up?
Select the channel which you want to watch a catch-up show
Context Menuand Select
- This add-on is open source.
- Source Code